7 thoughts on “Radicchio Chicken Salad with Rosemary Vinaigrette

• Pingback: Recipe Round-Up « mpspost

• June 20, 2011 at 12:45 am

Cute story. As always, food has a way of bringing us all together. A happy medium can be achieved even with a loaf of crusty French bread.

• June 11, 2011 at 10:16 am

This is a very different chicken salad. Wonderful! I liked the photographs too!!

• June 9, 2011 at 9:37 pm

Love your post. Beautiful pictures and fun story. I tend to drive my husband crazy with my grocery store requests too. Once I sent him for milk, but was dismayed when he came home with 2 percent instead of 1 percent. Now I am much more specific in my grocery lists. 🙂

I had never heard of radicchio before. Sounds interesting. I’ll have to try it sometime.

• June 8, 2011 at 11:21 pm

Your story about the specific requests expected by your boyfriend reminded me of my own relationship. I must admit, I’ve not been quite as relaxed about letting go of the specifics! But ever since Oliver (my 10 month old) came along, I have gotten much better at leaving whole meals to my partner. I just don’t like my own creations being compromised. But you are so right- a little bit of the unknown can result in wonderful alchemies.

• June 6, 2011 at 5:20 pm

Forces of nature…a lot of passion indeed! This is a wonderful, passionate meal, too!

• June 6, 2011 at 1:22 pm

This reminds me of a sandwich I did when I worked at Bouchon. We had a Lemon Butter Roll made by our baker (think lemon flavored parker house), spread ricotta on one side, a caper aioli on the other, and some radicchio leaves over a brined and marinated paoched chicken breast. It was my play on ‘A La Meuniere’ where you traditionally pound out a cutlet, bread and saute in clarified butter until golden brown and finish with lemon sacs and capers. Nice salad. I like the vinaigrette, it sounds nice, I’ll have to try it. Celery seed adds a nice touch to things. I love surprising people with it now and again. Always a good addition to a summer salad or cole slaw. 😉

Comments are closed.