8 thoughts on “Deviled Eggs with Smoked Paprika and Peppadew Peppers

• Pingback: Eat Drink Better | Healthy recipes, good food: sustainable eats for a healthy lifestyle!

• September 7, 2011 at 3:04 pm

A great spin on traditional deviled eggs! Love the colour combination with the paprika and dill too. Peppadews are a nice Sanura touch.

• September 6, 2011 at 8:15 pm

my local farmers’ market has some nice looking peppadew peppers that I’ve yet to pick up. And, I love ur use of greek yogurt for eggs, not something I usually see. They look gorgeous. For me Labor days means a few more all white outfits, fall shopping and all the fall harvest festivals!!! Bring them on!

• September 6, 2011 at 5:20 pm

are those peppers spicy?? I’m such a spicey wimp!!

• September 2, 2011 at 1:30 pm

Trader Joe’s has a great jar of peppadews that are so good in Spanish tortillas. Delicious. Great use for them here. They’re sweet with a little kick. It’s hard to say no to a deviled egg too.

• September 2, 2011 at 12:22 pm

@THE SISTER: Both mayo and Greek Yogurt are mild, but Greek Yogurt has a tangy taste. People who love Devil Eggs appreciate experimenting with different flavors.

• September 1, 2011 at 9:13 pm

My BFF and I used to make deviled eggs all the time. Its one of the first snacks I would make when I was a teenager. They were so quick and good, I used relish. I love variations on this classic dish. My BFF David has made them with avocado, crab meat, so many recipes. They’re all delicious!

Thanks also for the information about unions. I was not

• September 1, 2011 at 7:58 pm

Is there a huge difference between the flavor of the mayo and greek yogurt? If these were served at a house party, would the average deviled eggs connoisseur say, There’s something odd about these eggs? I dont know b/c I dont eat greek yogurt.

Aaannnddd..you should only associate Labor Day w/ my birthday. Happy Pre-Younger-Sister-Birthday-Holiday Weekend! Toodles!

Comments are closed.