#SmoothieNumbers are quick recipes sans the story for making refreshing drinks in a blender. No expensive juicer is needed, and greens (although mint leaves are okay) are for salads.
#SmoothieNumbers 19: Minty Peach
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1 cup mango or orange juice; more or less to make the blender run smooth
- 2 tsp. honey; more or less to taste
- 1/8 cup (about 4 leaves) fresh mint leaves
- 2 tbsp. Greek yogurt; plain and unsweetened
- 1/2-inch piece of fresh ginger; peeled and roughly chopped
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Copyright 2009-2017, Recipe by MyLifeRunsOnFood.com by Sanura Weathers. All rights reserved.