#SmoothieNumbers 22: Cardamom Blackberry Asian Pear is a refreshing drink using late summer blackberries and the first of autumn’s Asian Pears.
#SmoothieNumbers 22: Cardamom Blackberry and Asian Pear
- 1 cup lychee or pear juice; more or less
- 1 cup frozen blackberries
- 2 small or half a large Asian pear; seeds and stem discarded; unpeeled; cut into 1/2" chunks
- 1 tsp. ground cardamom
- 1 tsp. honey; more or less to taste
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. plain, whole-milk Greek yogurt; more or less to taste
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Copyright 2009-2017, Recipe by MyLifeRunsOnFood.com by Sanura Weathers. All rights reserved.